Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Empire!

So I have not written in sometime but have the urge to do so today. I am in a new job and possibly headed to another soon only time will tell.I am in the best relationship I think that I have ever been in EVER! My daughter has had a baby boy and he is adorable and probably one of the best things that I have ever known besides my baby girl! Her mother the witch that she is is still defrauding the child support people and they as usual do not care about anything except my check. So i have a bit of turmoil in my life but I am going to let whatever may be be! I am still moving forward and that to me is what counts. Sorry if my blogs always seem like bitch sessions I use this as an outlet to vent and get feed back on maybe some one who has the same issues as me. But as of yet not but only a few have read my blog let alone commented on it lol! Such is life and how interesting and hard it is to keep it moving. I am so very tired of our law makers and their constant meddling with our ever diminishing rights as citizens. I remember when I loved and believed completely without doubt or reservation in our country and its decision makers but now I feel abandoned and lost to a system that seems to not care unless I have an enormous amount of wealth. But anyhow just wanted to touch base not really any deep stirrings going on right now other than the sadness at an empire in decline. Be safe be cool be happy my friends life is short!

1 comment:

  1. I am your baby too. I don't think I have received a check from you since you stopped dropping by on my birthday 6 yrs ago.

    ReplyDelete